i'm alright... i guess

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Come Back To Bed

My bed beckons... sleep offers momentuous relief and release from all the trouble.

Things have kinda whizzed by during the past week. I left for brunei on friday and here i'm back again.

I had hoped that the trip to Brunei would let things sort out by itself and I would have some time to think. Alone.

Guess I got what I wanted... but then again... how am i supposed to feel?

I'm no longer a third party. But is that something I should rejoice in? She made the choice... she chose... but who am i to gloat? I'll be a bastard if i did so.

Think. Think. I guess I'm not ready for something serious yet. She has been the centre-stage of my life for sometime now and like what nic said, I'll only be ready for her when i can manage her along with my studies and family.

Currently, the commitment problem is a headache. It was worse before when I knew she still had another. But things are different now, but I'm not gonna push it... not yet... Promos coming up... need to focus... FOCUS.

Who am i kidding?

She's still all that matters to me.

1 Comments:

  • Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.

    Van Gogh

    By Blogger the dinosaur, at 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home